The UCAS Tariff (formerly called UCAS Points System) is a means of differentiating students based upon grades from various post-GCSE qualifications. It is used as a means of giving students from the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland places at UK universities.
- At the end of today I want to finish and hand in my blog and contextual research.
- By the end of next week I want to start the next work.
- By half term I want have completed the assignment.
- By Christmas I want have finished some of the assignments and work for all the subjects.
- By the end of the year I want have finished media and have passed it and also passed Maths and English.